6 signs it's time to rotate your tires
As any experienced driver knows, tire rotation is an important part of maintaining a safe and reliable vehicle. Not only does it help to extend the life of your tires, but it also helps to improve fuel economy and prevent uneven wear. But how do you know when it’s time to rotate your tires? Here are six signs to look for:
- The tread on your tires is beginning to wear down.
- Your vehicle seems to be pulling to one side.
- You’re starting to feel vibrations when you drive.
- Your fuel economy has declined.
- The tire pressure is uneven across all four tires.
- The tread on your tires is wearing down more quickly on one side than the other.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s time to take your vehicle in for a tire rotation. By taking care of your tires, you’ll save money in the long run and help keep yourself safe on the road.